Friday, November 21, 2008

Friday Fill-ins: pre*Thanksgiving

here are my :

1. The last band/musician I saw live was Catie Curtis.
2. What I look forward to most on Thanksgiving is being at home with my family in the small town i grew up in, away from the city, for nourishing & tasty days & activities.
3. My Christmas/holiday shopping is continuing!
4. Thoughts of inspiring & life*affirming creative projects fill my head.
5. I wish I could wear with ease & comfort: shoes. when it comes to wearing shoes, i have very sensitive feet (sensitive to blistering, aches & pains).
6. Bagpipes are something my momma loves. for my beloved angel*sister's celebration of life service, as a gift to my momma, i hired a bagpiper to play.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to baking, tomorrow my plans include yoga, a celebratory dinner with a friend & a special concert and Sunday, I want to plan for the week ahead, go to a church/worship service & spend some delicious time with a dear portland, maine friend, who will be in my city!