Wednesday, January 6, 2010

6 january 2010


today:
  • Epiphany, a Christian holiday. epiphany is also this, found here ~ "a sudden, intuitive perception of or insight into the reality or essential meaning of something, usually initiated by some simple, homely, or commonplace occurrence or experience."
  • purchasing a ticket to see Elizabeth Gilbert.
  • honesty, bravery, possibility.
  • sitting on the edge of my bed sometime around three in the afternoon, speaking aloud to whomever/whatever was listening, "i am so tired." [my saying-aloud-what's-true-for-me muscle has been getting quite the workout.] dropping my head and covering my face with my hands. lifting my head up and putting my hands down i saw these words, all from the edge of my bed ~ "There is no set path. Just follow your heart!"; "presence"; "Live in Light"; and "Guidemap." and then there were tears.
  • clean laundry and bedroom. fresh sheets for tonight.
  • Dixie Chicks.
  • photo fun around the house.
  • a skype date with ab. more tears. i am from-the-crown-of-my-head-to-the-tips-of-my-toes grateful for this dear sister, found at SAW.
  • writing and ritual creating.

1 comment:

ab* said...

I am so grateful for you as well dear *gem* Thank you, thank you, thank you!

Excited about your Gilbert tickets. She is very dynamic and hilarious. Have fun.