Friday, November 7, 2008

7 november 7 Friday Fill-ins

today's :

1. My blueprint for success includes being responsible/responding rather than reacting.
2. (if organic chocolate is considered candy) a piece of Dagoba organic lemon ginger chocolate was the last candy I ate.
3. The best facial moisturizer I've ever used is Alba Sea Moss Moisturizer.
4. using my voice to speak, chant & howl can be good therapy.
5. I'd like to tell you about what the election of Barack Obama means to me & how inspired, moved, hope*full & new i feel these days.
6. faith*fullness is my strongest characteristic.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to preparing a nourishing dinner & resting, tomorrow my plans include dinner & a concert with friends in the evening and Sunday, I want to go to a worship service & cherish my time with a dear friend & her wee one!

2 comments:

Janet said...

Hear, hear to #5...I agree! Thanks for playing :-)

Life Scraps and Patches said...

Yum, I want some of that chocolate! I'll be on the lookout for it.