Friday, June 12, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: this rainy & gray (still!) june friday

i heart ffi !

1. I grew up thinking the smell of my momma's spaghetti sauce cooking on the stove was one of the best smells ever to come home to.

2. the site for the movie, Away We Go, was the last website I was at before coming here.

3. Why don't you pause for a moment & feel your feet touching the earth?

4. giggling helps me relax.

5. Thanks for the support, ideas, connections, conversations, nods, glee, yes-es, yippee-s & the tearFULL understanding when i tell you about the great & hopeFULL leap i am taking.

6. excessive noise is very off-putting.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to a quiet night, a bit of cleaning, perhaps a visit to a friend's block party & early to bed, tomorrow my plans include seeing Away We Go & perhaps having indian food for lunch or dinner at one of my favorite spots, and Sunday, I want to attend my book club, sip tea with a friend from seattle, dine with a beloved circle of people & listen to her live!

No comments: