a piece of the path i walked yesterday
these recent days i am holding several questions - questions that inspire & delight. here are two:
1. what is my art?
2. what is the language of my life?
on monday i explored these questions in one of my journals, starting with the question, "what is my art?" as my words moved through me (& my fingers) & to the screen i started to see that my response to "what is the language of my life?" mirrors my response to "what is my art?" my art is the language of my life & the language of my life is my art. when i ask "what is my art?" & when i ask "what is the language of my life?" i am asking the same question. i also see that my art is & the language of my life is: my gift, my skill & my contribution.
my art & the language of my life is:
- showing up
- seeing, naming, honoring & celebrating what is, the wholly holy & the extraordinary ordinary
- presence, peace & practice
- gratitude & appreciation
- light-full & light-ness
- gentle-ness, kind-ness & generosity
- enough & perfection
- partnership with Spirit, ancestors, Nature, partner, children, family, friends, colleagues & acquaintances
- fluid, flowing, impermanent
what is your art? what is the language of your life?