- another day made on little sleep. insomnia. awake at 3:15 a.m. sigh.
- thinking about comfort; what truly comforts; needing comfort; and, asking for comfort.
- a man sitting across from me on the subway this a.m. was knitting a long purple scarf.
- outdoors this afternoon, the delicate snowflakes fluttered about. it looked and felt like what i imagine being inside a snow globe would look and feel like.
- a soul*connecting conversation with a woman at work late this afternoon. she has bright, blue, tender, listening eyes.
- a "hey, how did your first week of new work go?" e-mail from this thoughtful beauty.