Sunday, February 10, 2008

sunday beauty

such beauty...
*this post: can you hear the lovely song the birds are singing?
*these inspiring/spirited words/teachings:

"We must be willing to let go of the life we have planned, so as to accept the life that is waiting for us."
-Joseph Campbell (discovered here)

"The greatest gift you can give to somebody is your own personal development. I used to say, 'If you will take care of me, I will take care of you.' Now I say, 'I will take care of me for you, if you will take care of you for me.'"
-Jim Rohn (discovered here)

"May your trails be crooked, winding, lonesome, dangerous, leading to the most amazing view. May your mountains rise into and above the clouds."
-Edward Abbey (discovered here)

"In the desert winter night, good and warm in a duck down bag, the silence is so intense that you can hear your own blood roar in your ears. But louder than that by far is the mysterious roar which I always identify with the roaring of the diamond of wisdom, the mysterious roar of silence itself, reminding you of something you seem to have forgotten in the stress of your days since birth."
-Jack Kerouac from Dharma Bums (discovered here)

*this love & this story
*Yes We Can
*these questions/this inquiry from here:
"What sort of person would you most like to be? What are the character traits that you would most like to personify? When you are confronting a dilemma or choice, ask yourself which outcomes will take you closer toward being the sort of person you are trying to become, and which outcomes take you farther from that goal."
*this wish for me & you:
L O V silver block e

1 comment:

pERiWinKle said...

thank you for the lovin....loving you back! xx