Thursday, April 10, 2008

today's notes

some of the notes i took today:

*spring cleaning
*spending time here
*horses
*elephants
*sisters
*laundry
*how will i treat myself this weekend?
*blooming
*releasing
*emerging
*walking
*grounding
*stretching
*focusing
*planning
*discipline
*community
*connecting with, listening to & following my heart
*leap
*grateful for "a love note to you" posted here
*living out
*living out loud
*living in light
*living in my body
*living in my breath
*living in my beauty
*living in my heart
*yearning to create
*writing a petition to god (inspired by Elizabeth Gilbert; see pages 32-33, bead 9)
*living in joy
*living in connection
*living spring
*grateful for the open window in my office, beside my desk; the plant that sits in front of this open window; and, the view.
*what other windows am i opening this spring?
*simplicity
*"live to the point of tears." -camus
*wonder
*sprinkles of laughter
*yes
*cupcake power here

what notes are you taking today?

No comments: