Monday, November 3, 2008

my weekend: a list

*writing
*list making
*updating finances
*paying bills
*sending/responding to e-mails
*creating november intentions: being new; being in process; being fear*less
*morning yoga practice & prayer at home
*indian food lunch & movie with t.
*a walk & cell phone talk with d.
*a 90 minute saturday evening phone conversation with l.
*a slice o' pumpkin pie with whipped cream on top
*11 hours of sleep on saturday night
*falling back: turning the clocks back
*preparing a spinach lasagna for tuesday night's election celebration!
*diggin' out my "Certificate of Voter Registration" card to bring with me when i vote on tuesday mornin'
*creating an altar for bella & my maternal grandmother at my parents' home in celebration of Day of the Dead
*a trip to Michaels
*saturday & sunday morning dance parties in my nest

No comments: