Friday, June 26, 2009

Friday Fill-Ins: this late june 2009 friday

Serendipity
graphic by Tonya.

1. She had a great trust in life, people, the world.

2. bella is by my side, always.

3. I know this: this (feeling disoriented & totally out of my element, following my heart, taking a step & another & another...) will all be so very worth it.

4. i need to be still.

5. These words apply to me: devoted, hopeful, adventurous, grateful, generous & creative.

6. in my dream the sun was shining.

7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to dinner with my bro & flipping through pages of magazines at the bookstore, tomorrow my plans include sleeping in (not setting an alarm), preparing my space for my move in 5 weeks, writing & creating and Sunday, I want to attend a worship service with m. & see how the day unfolds!

No comments: