Saturday, April 24, 2010

24 april 2010





  • rising + shining at 6 a.m.
  • dancing to Brand New Day.
  • tending to a piece of my practice {the business/practice i am creating} that's been in process for weeks now ~ entering a space of clarity + grounding.
  • preparing for the launch of my practice website!
  • creating a space to honor bella + our relationship.
  • an afternoon walk through my neighborhood, camera in hand.
  • my first butterfly encounter of the season.
  • a stop at the library to pick up the latest from Katherine Center + Anne Lamott! on the agenda for the week: yummy reading {both books are 7 day loans}.
  • daydreaming about my nyc urban retreat on monday evening → tuesday morning + preparing my iPod for travel to nyc.
  • an evening walk to the store to gather some goodies for dinner.

No comments: