numbers 1, 3, 5, 6 and 7 are from ; 2 and 4 are my creations.
1. October is a time for opening.
2. fridays feel festive!
3. Leaves are falling all around, it's a sweet and magical time.
4. it's the 3rd of october and here are three gratitudes & nourishments. one, the space for a 15 minute phone conversation with my darling friend, d., late thursday afternoon. feeling deeply connected to a soul*sister. so grateful. two, my weekly tea date with t. on thursday. on my plate: a tasty (melted in my mouth) lemon poppyseed scone. in my cup: hot creme caramel tea. in my heart: t.'s words to me. she said that recently she's been noticing a "blossoming (in me)...something transforming in my space..." even as i deal with what i'm dealing with. she said she hears it in my voice and she sees it in my face and eyes. her words to and for me resonate completely. three, having these hours just for me before i make the journey to be with beloveds this weekend.
5. playing girl's tennis in high school (during the late summer/fall season) = good memories.
6. It was a dark and stormy night after a string of dark and stormy nights and i was home, nestled safely in my bed, dreaming of the birth of a blue*sky, sun*bright morning.
7. And as for the weekend, tonight I'm looking forward to journeying to the lake, tomorrow my plans include resting, reconnecting with two soul*sisters, sharing nourishing meals and breathing in the fresh, crisp air and Sunday, I want to give thanks for the abundance, for the harvest.